- Hemorrhoidal Pads with Witch Hazel.
- The brand used by Hospitals®
- Provides immediate relief from burning and itching caused by hemorrhoids.
- Witch Hazel soothes and protects irritated areas.
- Medicated Cooling Pads are pH balanced, hypo-allergenic, dye-free, and biodegradable when flushed.
- Other suitable uses: Hygienic Care – Pads can be used daily to cleanse outer rectal and/or vaginal areas; As a Moist Compress – Pads can be folded and used as a moist compress on inflamed tissue.
- Medicated Cooling Pads are particularly helpful in relieving discomfort following childbirth, rectal or vaginal surgery.
- 40 and 100 count tub
- TUCKS® TAKE ALONGS® 12 count Towelettes (individually packed)
|Witch hazel 50% ...................................................................................||Astingent|
- temporarily relieves the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
- temporarily relieves irritation and burning
WarningsFor external use only.
When using this product
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly in the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
- after application, discard pad
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 68° - 77ºF (20º - 25°C)
water, glycerin, alcohol, propylene gylcol, sodium citrate, diazolidinyl urea, citric acid, methylparaben, propylparaben
call 1-800-223-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect).